Thursday, August 8, 2013

Announcement

As some of you may or may not know, in addition to being a future foster mommy, I work outside the home. I work for a small credit union and I truly do love it. I have worked there for just over 4 years now.
On top of working outside the home, my work encouraged me to return to school and get my degree. I already had an associates degree and some work towards my bachelors degree, but had yet to finish my degree. So I started that and will be graduating next fall.
As you can imagine, working full time, going to school full time, and being a foster mommy in training is a lot! My days and nights are spent on the computer. I know it will be worth it, but it is exhausting.
Well some of my hard work has paid off because as of yesterday afternoon officially, I have accepted a promotion! It is a pretty good jump from where I was at and so I am very excited about this. It isn't my goal job ( I don't say dream job because my dream job is at home with kids, but that isn't going to happen from an insurance stand point), but it is a step along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment