Monday, May 5, 2014

Mommy Fav's

I was never a serious shopping addict until I had a baby. Now it is my favorite thing to do! Everything baby is just so gosh darn cute and I must have it all. Thus my new series, Mommy Fav's!

The first Monday of the month I will review a few products I have been loving, and where you can get them. 



This little beauty is a favorite in our household. We previously had the self feeders that have a netting that babies chew/suck through and I hated them. They were difficult to clean and seemed to always have a funky odor. 

This feeder is easy to clean, a soft silicone texture, and a breeze to fill with foods. We do mostly bananas and avocado in here, but would love some recommendations for other goodies. 



A got teeth two teeth the day before he turned 6 months. The first thing I did is run out and get a little baby toothbrush so we could start good habits now. First thing A did is grab the toothbrush and gag himself with it. Yes I could still do it for him, but I wanted him to start learning early to brush his teeth.

This thing does exactly what I want. I start us off with brushing his whole mouth and especially those two little teeth, and then I hand the toothbrush to him and let him "brush" for awhile. This mostly means he drools and chews on it a lot, but at least he is learning. 

The soft silicone is great for his sensitiveness gums, and the peel stops him from choking himself from pushing this too far into his mouth. 



This is one of the best investments we have made. A LOVES his jumper. I don't know that I would ever get out the door without this thing. I can put A in this to play while I pack up the diaper bag and finish getting myself ready. 







No comments:

Post a Comment