Friday, May 2, 2014

Baby Fashion Blogger

I am not, nor will I ever be a fashion blogger. 

Simply put, I have no fashion sense. I wish I was exaggerating, but I am not. Mark does a better job picking out my clothes than I do. I would wear the same black pants, blouse, and black flats to work every single day if I could. 

This is why I was not surprised when my darling son started to pick out his own clothing at 6 months of age. 

He normally has much more to choose from. Momma needs to do some laundry!

While I find this adorable now, I am sure I will seriously regret my decision to allow him to do this once he starts to pick out hideous combos and insist on wearing them, but for now it is absolutely adorable. 

1 comment:

  1. Hope get more interesting baby fashion topic on this blog. I am also not a baby fashion blogger but love to share the baby fashion things on my blog. Thanks for sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete