Monday, March 24, 2014

A New Normal

So having only one child after months of two is a walk in the park. Don't get me wrong, we have our difficult days and teething, growth spurts, and reflux, but really how did I think one baby was hard before this?

T left us about a month ago now. It was a very bittersweet time. We had some extreme behaviors and he has experienced a lot of trauma. He struggled to build healthy relationships with us and others in his life. In the end, I do think living with family was his best option. We ended things well with his new family and hopefully will be able to continue the boys relationship as they get older.

We are now back to just our sweet little miracle baby A. He is an absolute joy. I thank God and pray for this boy every single day. We are so blessed to be able to raise him. I only pray he is our baby boy forever.

We have our first (and hopefully last) permanency hearing next month. Please pray for the judges and everyone involved. Pray that this boy gets the future he deserves.

Now that we have settled into our daily life, I plan to begin to post more often. Now that A does more than just sleep and eat, I have so much more things I can talk about without compromising his privacy. Keeping this boy safe is still my number one goal. This means, no specific details on his case and no pictures of his face. The rest my friends, is fair game!

In the meantime I will share this adorableness from our Christmas pictures this year (Yes, I know it is now March).
Sorry for the black box... I am not blog savvy yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment