Monday, October 14, 2013

Life Will Never Be the Same...

Today marks a week since I have become a momma!

For those who don't already know, within hours of being added to the placement list, Mark and I became parents. It is the most amazing feeling. I always knew I wanted to be a momma, but I never realized how great it would be.

Since we received our first placement, my views on what will and won't get shared has changed significantly. Where I am at right now is that, I just don't know what I can and should share. My number one priority is protecting this miracle baby. That being said, I do want to continue to post to the blog and share our experience. If nothing else, I just want to share this process and how amazing it is in hopes that I covert some of you do be foster mommies and daddies.

So I am going to be in touch with my licensing worker and review my thoughts and feelings on the issue. I will definitely be back in some form, I just want to be able to share with you but in a way that protects this baby.


P.S. He is a newborn baby boy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment