Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Crazy Times

So after a lot of thought and an update from our little monkey's case worker, I have decided to leave him off the blog for now. I know, I know, it is difficult to do a foster blog if I am not going to talk about my foster babies. He will eventually be making an appearance, but at this point in his case, things are moving quickly and so I want to just really protect him and us. When I have more details about what is going to be happening, I will share. I promise!

So that leaves us with the question, what am I going to write about? For now it is going to be about product reviews, life with a newborn, things I am glad we have, things that are a waste of money, and anything else that relates to life with this little monkey without giving away any details.

I still want this to be a resource for foster parents or those thinking about becoming foster parents so if you have any specific questions, please don't hesitate to ask me and I will do my best to answer things!

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to know, how are you finding the adjustment period of going from a family of 2 to a family of 3?

    ReplyDelete