Monday, August 26, 2013

Waiting is hard...

So I haven't posted anything in awhile and it is not only because I am lazy, but honestly I have nothing new for you. We are still just waiting for home study to be completed so that we can hurry up and wait on the OLCR to approve our license. We realistically have another 4-6 weeks. It is just hard because as one point we were told we had just a couple weeks if not days. I guess the phrase "expect the unexpected" is our new mantra.

How darling is this! If things work out this will be in our nursery!


We do have a small piece of news that I have debated on sharing, but finally decided we should. We heard about a little man that is in need of a set of adoptive parents and Mark and I are actually being considered! I know that doesn't sound like a little piece of news, but honestly, I am just trying to not get my hopes up. His name is baby A (obviously not his real name, but for privacy reasons it is A). Last I heard he is about 7-8 months. Mark and I have meet him before and just fell in love, but that was awhile ago.

A lot needs to happen for this to work out, and honestly the chances are larger that it won't work out vs. working out, but it is still something we are praying hard for! Most of all, I just want this little man to find an amazing home whether that is us, or another family. So if you could PLEASE be praying for us and for baby A, it would be appreciated.

I will update when I know more!

** UPDATE on baby A 9/9/2013**

The agency that has baby A currently has said they would prefer to keep him with the agency and adopt him out to one of their families. We are not with there agency currently so unfortunately, we aren't going to be able to adopt him, :(

No comments:

Post a Comment